January 14, 2012

Swatch! Orly - Passion Fruit

Orly passion fruit is an interesting color, being a mix of florescent reddish orange and an intense florescent pink. Depending on the light it appears more like one or the other, in pictures it looks more orange like, but in real life this was PINK!. To get this thickness of color I had to apply 4-5 coats because the polish is super thin. A color like this would go perfectly over a white base, probably only requiring one at most two applications to achieve the full neon impact.

3 comments:

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)