January 28, 2012

Jimmy Choo inspired nails

inspired by Jimmy Choo spring 2012 cuff+clutch, on my newly trimmed nails (semi- sad :(...) now if i only owned the bag to match...





The base color is Ruby Kisses - french white 3 coats, and the black spots and lines were done using Nail Star - black. Next the line was done using Kiss - red wine striper, and gold nail art beads. 
The top of the design was done using Sinful Colors - cloud 9, 2 coats, and O.P.I. - hong kong sunrise, with 1 coat of Revlon - pink chiffon (#911) on top to create a peachy pink. I finally topped off the design with a silver rhinestone at the top of the "V" to add some bling, and topped off the design O.P.I. - top coat. 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! It would be awesome to own the clutch and have a matching mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it and the clutch too! Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a polished touch- thank you and agreed! :)
    maria - thank you :)
    sarah - thank you :)
    Kimberly - thank you, bling... my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any and all feedback, and will try and write back as soon as i can! if you have questions you can ask them here or send me a message! However please do not spam me!
If you would like me to visit your blog please email me and i will gladly check out your site.
Thanx for stopping by :)